Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 February 2011

1st and 2cnd round of super league 2011

In the first game of the super league, we took on the Huddersfield giants and to be fair they completely dominated the game from the off. I think the 1st carry from earl crabtree set the tone for the rest of the game. Having watched the game back a few times now I think sometimes we were are own worst enemy in the sense that we might of tried to overplay a little bit too much. In our last game against hull kr I thought we showed some great patience at times, which in the end paid off after having numerous sets on there own line. But fair play to hull kr they look like a really strong side that I'm sure will be challenging for a top 4 spot come the end of the season.

This week we take on st helens a team that we havnt beat for a long long time. Unfortunatly I won't be involved down to injury but I'm still very much looking forward to watching the game on Friday night. A night which im sure will be one to remember for wolves fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment